Quotes, links, thoughts, and other tidbits that I have found to be true this week:
- At this point in my life, I don’t think I’ll ever know what it’s like to sleep past 7:00AM.
- Loving Chrystine Pham’s hasselblad film photography on her blog, 365|life. Her black and white film photography is equally as stunning.
- Enjoying Show Your Work, by Austin Kleon. So many good tidbits of practical advice.
- I’ve been listening to Elise’s podcast, Let’s Get Crafty, in the car and really enjoying the episodes. The 1st ever podcast I have followed. Any other recommendations?
- Working on a monthly newsletter. Are you signed up?
- Really loving this mug.
- Inspired by the watercolor artwork of Yao Cheng.
Have a great weekend.